Nissan Sentra GXE on 20s!!!

NissanKicker
10+ year member

Honda-on-22-Nissan-on-20
Well, this is my old ( now new )ride, and my camera on this BOO-BOO phone really doest do it alot of justice. So, here's the 1 pic that actually came out decent.

.... This is a fact, I have the only Nissan Sentra GXE 4-dr on 20" Rims in the 318/337/225 area in Louisiana...

I have a nice install that took me approx. 7 hours to do... That includes, BIG 3, Amps on the floor board, Cap & Battery in the middle of the amps on the inclined part of the floor board, Runnin' my wires, dynamating (Full trunk, back dash, half of the headliner, under the rear seats to behind the front seats on the floor), and putting that BIG A$$ (4) 12 box in this small trunk.

* I'll have pictures of EVERYTHING inside and what I've done.... Later today or sunday *

Tell me what you think!

Girls like it...

... It's the N****s that seem more interested. Everywhere I go, I can be in Wal-Mart's parking lot gettin' out of my car, and some dude will come up asking my questions.

" How you do that? What size rims? What kinda beat you got ".... ETC!

im going to go out on a limb and assume that your wheels are worth more then your car.
took my words from me. rims w/o tires aren't very expensive, but i know the tires are.

sounds like you have plans for a nice set-up, but honestly, the car a looks a little TARDED IMO!

everyone has thier own taste though, and if you like it, thats the important thing. keep up the good work and post pics of the set-up when completed.

I get that alot too.... People feel like Big rims on a little car is retarded, especially a 4-cylinder. But I feel like, I can do any and everything that you can do with a bigger car.

I ended up payin' alittle over 1K for them... My car is a '99 Nissan Sentra, the price I paid cash for was $4000.

.... My setup is complete, but I just have taken pictures.... I'll be postin' them up ASAIC( As Soon As I Can ).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.