[NJ] A5000spl audiobahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:

A5000spl audiobahn

Item(s) Description/Condition:

A5000spl audiobahn amp 5000 watt amp rare amp capable of 12v to 18v currently have this amp playin 2 18s hard lookin to get 600$ obo or trade for lanzar optidrive amps call or txt ((6313984936)) HERE ARE THE SPECS Amazon.com: Audiobahn Amplifiers A5000SPL High Current Power Plant 5 Channel Car Amplifier: Car Electronics

Price:

600OBO PRICE NEG
pics with username and date in the pic on paper or ill have this thing deleted. im tired of this crap. READ THE RULES

pics with username and date in the pic on paper or ill have this thing deleted. im tired of this crap. READ THE RULES
Im tired of the rules rarely being enforced. You can report it but who knows if it will actually get shut down

Im tired of the rules rarely being enforced. You can report it but who knows if it will actually get shut down
already did it my friend. im going to start trashing every thread i see thats not following any rules by new people. in my opinion with 3 post and no username...scammer

already did it my friend. im going to start trashing every thread i see thats not following any rules by new people. in my opinion with 3 post and no username...scammer
No scammer here i will post proper pix when i get off work my apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...