Not sure what to go with

Participant count
  • Participant list

smp013

ny
I currently have 2 xlc 15s with a memphis 500d pushing them. I want to get something a little different and a little nicer. Im thinking about going to one fosgate hx2 or an audiobahn 1500. I had someone also offer to sell me a Kove (didnt specify model), looking into that one though. If i can get enough out of my subs and box(i have an extra one for a total of 3) I have someone who may sell me a DD. These bigger subs may make me get a bigger amp too though, thinking about a memphis 1100d for that. Im just looking for people's thoughts and suggestions on this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.