joom
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Nvx 900.5 and ppi phantom 600.2

Condition 9/10

Nvx 180 shipped. Ppi 90 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nvx 900.5 and ppi phantom 600.2Condition 9/10

Nvx 180 shipped. Ppi 90 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Those are really good prices. If I didn't just buy a 900.4 that the seller is being a hassle to deal with, I'd probably pick it up. GLWS!

Price reduced nvx 170 . Ppi 80 shipped If anyone would likely both I could do 235 shipped. The combination would makes for a nice 3 way front plus sub.

Hi, Do you still have the PPI 600.2 amp. Is it in perfect working order.Does it still look in new condition, or does it have scratches.Do you have the box for it.Also when you ran the 600.2 what did you have it running . Does it stay cool when driving hard.Is it dead silent between tracks when the volume is turned up between songs. Does it sound the same in bridged mode where it puts out 300 watts per side . Is it a full range amp.Sorry for the questions, I am new to ppi phantom class d amps. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...