O2 Audio & Horn Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking for some oxygen midranges...i've been searching the internet for websites that sell them because the local audio stores are charging outrageous prices. I've searched ebay, google, ect ect. and have come up with nothing. Anyone have a good site that sells o2s (for cheap)?

And another thing, I was thinking about putting some horn tweeters in my car. What brand is top notch, loudest and most reliable?

I used to sell O2, but dropped their line. Nothing against the product really, but I didnt like the company distributing it here. The company who brought it over from france just didnt have any knowledge of what they were selling. I doubt you will find it anywhere on the web. Now that I think about it, O2 owes me like $300 for some defective subs I got. Good luck on your search

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.