O2 or Beyma??

Participant count
  • Participant list

raabguy

NY
Im looking for some speakers, mayb 8's or 10's. I have a 10" o2 speaker and it sounds nice, i went to a shop n they told me beyma makes similar ones that are better, but they are significantly more money. Anyone have input on these 2 brands??

Thanks alot. The selenium looks kinda more like a bass speaker to me. I want loud highs. Which speaker do you think is better? Better quality/sound/volume. I dont rly want bass in my speakers i want mostly highs. Sry im a noob lol.

i have a hifonics zeus Z440 110wx4 for my vocals. But my friends giving me a Hifonics amp that is 170wx4 so thats what i will have. Right now i have a 10" o2 speaker, 2 powerhorns, and two 5-1/4 on the amp, but im willing to take off some to add new ones if i need to. Its in a jeep wrangler, and my budget is not very much, im willing to pay money but itll take me a lil to save some up lol. So something reasonible. I have a 2200 watt o2 amp for my two 12" L7's.
this is the problem with creating multiple threads for the same question...

you have a pair of horns and 5.25's for mids/highs. you have a pair of L7's for bass. i assume you are looking for midbass from your new 8" or 10"? where will you put the new midbass?

how are all of these speakers wired to the four channel amp? what are your crossover settings? where are they located? pics of your vehicle and system as it stands now?

I have 12 of Soundstream pro series SST-104 10's and I love them to death, I've only hooked up 4 with only 100watts to each and I easily found that they fill the gap of midbass that I've been trying to find for such a long time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.