Obsidian Audio?

"I had 2 sa-12 d4's on my aq2200d and they just needed way too much power and were clipping The Amp."
so I forgot 2 words, The amp clipped not the subs u guys know what I meant lol.
Yeah, but the way you are wording it you're acting like the subs made the amp clip. In no way shape or form does your subs make your amp clip. Setting the gains wrong on your amp does. Unless you mean you had to push your amp past its limits to give the subs what they really needed, then I understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Yeah, but the way you are wording it you're acting like the subs made the amp clip. In no way shape or form does your subs make your amp clip. Setting the gains wrong on your amp does. Unless you mean you had to push your amp past its limits to give the subs what they really needed, then I understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
That is more what I mean they need more power then the amp could give cleanly. My brother clamped one of his aq2200d's and only got around 1020 watts rms I'm guessing because of box rise. How can I minimize box rise? I want to be able to get the most of out the amp as I can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.