odd size?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbassboi

Banned
Canada
I currently own a 2004 Toyota Tacoma ( TACO ) and i am lookin for some spkrs...

My fronts are 6x8's and my rears r 5x7..... looking at running components... door covers are fully enclosed,,, so iit seems hard to find a good component for my application... any ideas on what companies make good compents under 500 $

amp to runnit .... alpine mrv345 4 channel

Not all doors will fit 8's under the origional skin. On a 6x8 board, you should be able to easily fit a 6.5 driver and depending on how you can jimmy the driver in, a tweeter also.

i am having the same thoughts as you are, as i am thinking about buying a new tacoma. my plans were to run two sets of 5.25" zapco reference components, and make a template, or i was thinking about cutting the doors and running a 6.5" component system, i was going to run the competition set from zapco.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.