Odyssey 65-PC1750T/Polk Momo Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have odyssey PC2250s, for cheaper than most if not all kinetiks/odysseys youll find on here.

175+shipping

best price youll find, theyre hawker/odyssey PC2250s

I need two Odyssey 65-PC1750Ts or would consider Kinetik HC1800/2000. Shipped to 71270. Gladly pay via Paypal.
Also, Polk Momo tweeters---
momo tweets are going to be a little tough to come by. most momo owners blew their tweets at some point too so were all looking for some! lol you get lucky sometime though....

how much you looking to spend on them. you know you can get em through polk right? they are like 60 bucks a piece but if ur hurting for a set thats an option.

before going that route though keep in mind you can search and find used sets of momo comps on here for about 100 bucks for the entire comp set.

good luck

My momos are still rockin'. However, my feelings are, "If 8 scream, then surely 16 sound better." I don't mind buying directly from Polk. Thanks for the tip...

As for the Odyseey 2250s, I need to check the fit for my 07' Ram... I will get back to you..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.