Central Region OKC G2G August 6th, 2011

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
5. Paden

6. The old Lady

7.DJ

8. Ray

9.Ray old lady

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

i will see about getting some of our club up there... Im going to make sure im back for his.. might not get back till night before

well got email today from kinetic they are mailing out something here to my shop for the show we will need to let them know we appropriate them

It's starting to look like we are going to have a good mix of cars, SPL and SQ. I also found out that the equipment I'm waiting on for my Civic might make it in time. So I'll have both of my cars there(I hope).

well got an email from kinetic today and they are mailing out enof stuff for 50 lucky people so lets make this a good show also waiting on word if the street kings are going to make it out they are a local hot rod club good people

Dang, a week with nothing going on over here. I'm still waiting on product for my Civic. The Accord is ready to go! I hope everyone else is ready. It will be here before you know it!!

well getting close we got the smooking okies coming out for food and summer song ice cream their will be breakfast as well so if ya show u[ at 8 their will be food

Fawk! Who knew 3 months ago that we'd be in a record braking heatwave this summer. Still looking forward to seeing everyone though. Anyone got a slip-n-slide................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date