SOLD Old school Rockford Fosgate RFR2212 subwoofer, 1000 watts rms, 4 inch coil $90 plus

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a second sub like the one i sold a few weeks ago. these are awesome subs, i just need something with more power handling that i can blow and not care as much about. these are awesome motors, 24 lbs, 4 spoke steel basket. 4 inch coil, very good sounding and these get very loud. on 2000 watts these were noticeably louder than a pair of hifonics atlas subs, given the same box and other variables. I would like to get $90 plus shipping for this sub. and shipping is ridiculous on it through ups so ill prob try fed ex for this one. for reference, ups charged $40 for the last sub i shipped of the exact same model. i will post a pic in the next hour with username/date. thanks

i havent been on here in forever after the whole virus thing. this sub is still here. id like to get rid of it asap, and i can update with a new username/date pic. updated price as well. $70 plus actual shipping, paypal preferred.

yeah i might try that but it might be just a hair too large for the large flat rate box. i think they make them about 12 inches exactly, which doesnt leave room for packing. just not safe without something to really surround it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.