Old Sub...Disappointing Looking for new one would like opinions

nikegiant023
10+ year member

Hi im on my second setup in my 2006 audi a4 at the moment I have one kenwood excelon xw12r and kenwood x1r amp and I was looking to get more bang. I wanted to just order another of the same sub because I have no problem with it and it gives out a pretty good imput, not sure if it puts out what it claims..but anyway I go to order one and its all sold out. SO.. what should I do? Im looking for 2 subs with about the same power input for around 500 maybe a lil more but is there anything that can match? I hear kenwood really disappoints, especially in ratings. Idk if im tryin to go to competitions with it i just want a really loud system what should I get? and should i keep the amp? Or sell the whole thing?

thanks alot,

Alex

2673.jpg

im looking at new cadence daytonas 2 12"s for 420ish now they say their rated the same as the pioneer pros but the pioneers are cheaper do they cadences perform better ?

do a lil more reading on here and soon you'll see why most of us stay away from main stream bestbuy crap. with some research, you should be able to get an idea of the sound your looking to achieve, what sounds best for your prefrence of music. 5 bills will get you a pretty decent single sub/amp setup.

That x1r is a really overrated amp, I had one on a Fi Q 12" and there was no way it put out the 1200 it said it was supposed to, it is one sexy looking amp but just doesn't perform. I would sell the amp and look into an audiopipe 1800 or 1500, they can be had between $150 and $200 and put out rated power, I would look into a couple Fi ssd 12's in a nice ported enclosure if you are looking for sql but If your looking to just get loud look

int an AQ hdc3 15"

thx for all the help every1 nd to 40ZGLOVES wats good PA bro might b comin to Pitt soon btw but i would love 2 12" Fi XXX but too pricey =/ so until then im thinkin the mach 5 SPL 12's ive seen some vids and the ratings look kick ass for 230 a piece, if any1 has these please tell me if they perform, a

nd as to the selling can sum1 tell me a fair price for my whole setup im not trying to rip any1 off im looking for a price that will sell I bought the amp for 350 and sub for 400 I was thinking 500? Idk would tht sell im pretty new to the site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.