Older style RE ssx airspace???

n8te81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 12's from RE right before he sold the company and he sent me some hybrids that i used in a honda civic that was about 4.3 cubes and it sounded great. Now that i have my 350z i can only use 1 of them so i wanted to know what i should use now and what it should be tuned at if i listen to rap and rock. Im PRETTY sure these are the ssx's but i could be wrong so any help would be great.

Ok thx.....soooo they must be SX then, so does anyone know the airspace they need then or even what the specs on them are like rms or anything??? I never got to power these over 700rms when I know they could do alot more. If i end up not being able to use these I'll prolly just sell them.

With that much power, 2-2.25ft^3 is plenty big for daily. The SX can handle 1500, so might as well use it. Tune at 33hz and you're golden. If you want more exaggerated low-end in exchange for some output up higher, go 2.25-2.5ft^3 at 30hz.

ram designs said

OK thx....the audio places here have like memphis,mtx,kenwood,kicker, Jl......you know the normal stuff but i still think this RE would sound better then almost every one of those so thats why ive been trying to use at least one of them. The amp that will be pushing it will ne a nine.1 so i think it will sound good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.