SOLD ON THE CHEAP!!! JVC H/U's, 1 with Ipod direct link cable/0 gauge

slikrider20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
As titles states......

1) JVC PDR40- MINT! Have og. box, manual, remote, harness, cage. Asking $75 shipped and insured.

2)JVC kd-s30- Great looking for the age. Lost original harness for and has been sitting but a guaranteed no DOA. Have the unit and BNIP harness. DO NOT HAVE: cage, manual, remote. Asking $30 shipped.

3)Stinger HPM series 1/0- Never installed or used. The power is 20 ft. and ground is 3 ft. Originally bought with the HPM install kit but lost the rest of the kit somewhere. I was going to use at one point then just spaced it off and has sat since. Asking $60 shipped.

Will post or provide link to pics later.

*ALL SHIPPED PRICES ONLY INCLUDE THE LOWER 48 STATES*

how much for these?

marksshit036.jpg

Ya well I got quick communication from him up until I sent my money, then ZERO. I'm ABOUT to file a paypal dispute to get my money back if he doesn't give me some kind of message that he's going to ship. It's been 3 days.

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:20 PM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.