one 12'' 500 watts 148 db

his other video showed him running the tl on the center of the window, i think with the doors open, i dont see that sub pushing over 138 with the doors sealed up at 27, unless the car resonates at like 30 or some shiz but i feel like thats not the case.

Fake and gay.... Maybe 140. I think you messed with your mic's calibrations. It the vid you just posted, the sealed box should only be 3-5dbs down from ported, not 13 decibels.

I believe it was a faulty sensor. A new sensor reads about 139 on the dash. I didn't mean to miss lead anyone, that's just what showed up on the TL. The 12 is a prototype with xbl^2 technology being powered with a kicker zx500.1 wired at 4 ohms.

I will have an updated video without any editing of the full system and vehicle.

500.1 or 750.1? Also I think that you did try to mislead us because you posted up the vid with no explanation and the video was just about as vague as your first post. You got called on it and now youre going back on it. Still though, 139 isnt bad, I think your mic might be too high though.

I know it looked bad. It is a kicker 500. wired at 4 ohms. I do not mean to miss lead at all. I just got too giddy over the new prototype. I have a forum section over at soundsolutionsaudio.com with a few vids posted and full t/s parameters.

139 with the doors open is mid 30s sealed on the dash.

the port on the box isnt any good the 8;1 ratio wasnt followed. a better box would have better output...

I agree this is definatly not an enclosure made for high output. and we plan on doing plent of different sized and type enclosures fr testing purposes. The enclosure in the video is mathematically the best enclosure for a flat response. 2.25 cubic feet tuned to 27 hertz which gives it a -3db rolloff at around 28 hertz. Anothing thing we found odd was our db dropps whith the windows down or the driver door open. It could be the acoutics of the vehicle I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.