Online retailer for Arc se4100?

You've verified the stock on that?

Send that over to the guys at Arc and see what they have to say. I know that Fred Lynch has stated his disgust for that "company" [read: some back alley warehouse in LA somewhere], so even if you buy an SE amp from Woofers and it's DOA, I highly doubt they will touch it. Zapco has a similar policy...and if IIRC, if they get an amp back without their serial number on it, they consider it stolen property (or something of that nature) and cannot service it.

But hey, life is about risks now ain't it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

From Arc Audio's website:

ARC AUDIO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY FORM OF ONLINE SALES!!!! THERE IS NO AUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS FOR ARC AUDIO OF ANY KIND!!!!!

In our continued commitments to our customers and dealers alike Arc Audio does not have ANY authorized online or internet retailers!

Arc Audio does not authorize the purchase of any Arc Audio brand of speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers or processors from ANY online retail or EBay store. Products not purchased through an Arc Audio authorized brick and mortar store front location will not be covered by Arc Audio under warranty and will not be repaired or replaced without applicable charges to the customer. Just because a website or EBay auction has product on their site or they say they are authorized does not mean they are an authorized Arc Audio Dealer.

Arc Audio recommends that consumers ALWAYS make their car audio purchases through authorized retailers so they may receive a full factory warranty and have access to knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals who specialize in the products they are purchasing for their vehicle.

Here is the Arc Audio Black List, If you purchase products from any of the websites below rest assured you are buying from a unauthorized location and you will not have a genuine Arc Audio warranty or factory support for your product. Also note just because you don’t see a particular name on the list doesn’t mean they are authorized, because they are not.

INTERNET BLACKLIST - Sites Claiming to be Authorized!!

ACARAUDIO.COM

SONICELECTRONICS.COM

INDOAUDIO.COM

Ebay.com

WOOFERS ETC.

Audiophileliquidator.net

EBAY SELLER BLACKLIST

Indo Audio

Gen-X Stuff (aka pd071)

Sonic Electronics Store

Goodbitter

Monkeytoy999

Yeah it seems they try to scare people into buying from a local seller at alot more money. Where are the online stores getting all these "illegal" products? That many brands and different items couldn't have all "fallen" off the back of the truck! For instance the RF T6004 i am going to get, $699 local retailer(but he would give me a deal of $599), $336 online. That is a huge difference. Years back when i was heavy into CA, i used a PPI ProMos425 in my system. Local, $699 and because it was so long ago, phone mail order $513 delivered. Geez i'm getting old, i can remember ordering stuff with a telephone, and actually talking to people!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.