orion bass head SCAMMER

blackdragonx118
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE WRONG AREA.

Did a trade+cash for my mayhem. I did get the cash, but I did not receive the item that was to be traded as well. Do NOT deal with the person.

His name is

Joe Buettner

8836 Dupont Ave

South Bloomington MN 55420

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!

Initial contact was may 1st. Last contact was may 12th.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

call his local cops
I actually thought about it, but I doubt they could do anything, other than take a report.

We agreed on 225 shipped, plus a cadence amp on his side. for my aa mayhem. He did send me the money through PP, but claimed he wrote the wrong address down. I would have believed him, but he said he sent it the 10th, and it was returned the 12th. 2 days is not enough time to go almost all the way across the country and back when sent cheaply.

We agreed on 225 shipped, plus a cadence amp on his side. for my aa mayhem. He did send me the money through PP, but claimed he wrote the wrong address down. I would have believed him, but he said he sent it the 10th, and it was returned the 12th. 2 days is not enough time to go almost all the way across the country and back when sent cheaply.
hmm.. sounds like we need more info.. have you not been in contact with him lately??? someone get bobb in here to mediate... it seems to be his thing

His last thing said to me via text was that he put the wrong addy down. That was on may 12th. No contact since. I would post the pm's but there's not much in there.

Oh, his last activity here on CA was the 18th. No contact with me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blackdragonx118

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
blackdragonx118
North Las Vegas, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies