Orion H2's What's the deal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nero557
10+ year member

Okay, I have 2 orion h2 10's as some of you may know, they are some okay subs, power hungry, but decent. My question to anyone is, why does it seem like "Orion" is a decent brand, yet not many people use them? I would like some stories on people's experiences with these subs, and some of their amps, too. I've been looking at the Fi Btl 10's to replace my h2's, but it won't be for some time, I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Would that be a worthy upgrade in subs? I've looked at some videos and specs of those subs and man... they look sick, so help me out please, thanks. -Art-

Now, I don't all tgar have much experience with these subs.But, they aren't that efficent, they have a weak ass motor, and they are a PITA to recone.Actually, you can't even get them reconed, orion will just give you new ones.IIRC they're made overseas so. . . . .

Overall, there are many reasons people don't use them.But I prefer something that takes less than 2500 + watts to reach its maximum potential, or any for that matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.