over head screen help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigandbadranger
10+ year member

omaha
i just pickd up a pyramid over head 12.4 moniter local for cheap off craiglist. the only problem is it didnt come with any cables. all the screen has is a round plug. so how do i plug this into my valor dvd that only has rca's. next is the dome light. theres 3 wires. they say black 0v / bule+12v / brown+12v. can any one help me with this? were can i get the plug for the screen

locate the model number of the unit itself and type in "pyramid so&so dvd manual" in google.. an installation manual should pop up and give you a better idea of what each wire does. That round cable is gonna need another cable to plug into it. That should give you the aux input as well as an aux output. Thats pretty standard on over head units, unless its a cheap POS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.