Oxygen Air 6.3/3way components!

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
So, I bought these to try out, and sounded pretty decent for a couple days.I only put approx 100rms on each side/with an old school Odin Hifonics VII 150 watt 2ch amp, and ran the amp @2ohms with a tweets added on the supply side not on the xover side, and the xovers didnt handle the power,along with a 4in mid,yet, put my old 3way xovers on, and sound great,minus the 1four inch mid on drivers side.Im having to take them back out and send back in under warranty/2yr warranty they came with.Sounded great for a couple days, but the truth finally came abroad..Weak xovers, but speakers sound great.Running at 4ohms, I recommend them if you want a clean sound,other than that,more than 100 watts true rms power, id recommend differently.Thought Id let everyone know before buying.The specs looked great, speakers looked fine, and the xovers looked beefy, and made from France, figured they would be awsome.Almost were.Anyonelse tried them out??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Must have been something wrong, I was able to put 160W to mine for at least 8 months, that is before the Mid blew spectacularly.
Well, by hooking up my old set of xovers, and no issues for the last week, and the speakers sounding pretty good,with exception of the one mid, Ive determined that I received a weak set of xovers.i am waiting on a return authorization number,.Till then, this weekend/tmorrow, I will have to put something in place for now.Prob going to put my Polk MoMo 6.5 in,and 5.25 Polk 100rms woofer for the time being.The speakers sound great if i can get a good set with good xovers to handle the power,as my old Audiobahn ABC 3way xovers are doing without any issues.

Anyone else have tried these speakers out?? Just wondering if i should leave them out or put back in?My door panels are a pain in the A S S to keep pulling speakers in and out.Any other good comments on the Brand itself/experience?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.