Package - SA15s, Memphis 2500.1, enclosure - Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgaf
10+ year member

Swollen Member
727, FL
Didn't know what section to put this in, so, here it is...

1. Products:

Two Sundown SA 15 D4 subs

One Memphis Mojo 2500.1 amp

Enclosure

Here's the enclosure build log:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/516082-build-log-dgaf-2-sa-15s-vinyl-wrapped-double-kerfed-enclosure-amp-rack.html

2. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

I bought the amp used on eBay. There's a couple tiny tiny dings here and there, but, nothing major at all, looks real good.

Got the subs new, directly from Sundown. They are in perfect condition, 10/10 in every way.

The box does have a small, dime sized scuff\rip on the side, I rested my drill on it and messed it up a little. Other than that, awesome condition on the enclosure.

3. Total Price:

Pretty open to offers, but I'm figuring, around $1000 for everything.

I'm not in any hurry to sell, it's still in my truck, so no crazy low ball offers please.

4. Pictures:

boxio.jpg

box1dx.jpg

box3f.jpg

box4m.jpg

box5a.jpg

hey best price for the memphis amp shipped to 46237
still not breaking up the package...

...maybe soon though, there's someone local that is interested in everything except the amp

if they scoop it, i'll letcha know

dam double posts!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

so what about the amp
nothing's changed...

don't wanna sell the amp before I sell the box, I feel like whoever buys the box will want the amp, as the box is designed to hold the amp...

so, as of now, it's still a package

nothing's changed...don't wanna sell the amp before I sell the box, I feel like whoever buys the box will want the amp, as the box is designed to hold the amp...

so, as of now, it's still a package
Kinda cold to get groaned on your own fs thread.

You live in Tampa, I live in Tampa.
You can make wicked nice boxes, I cant make paper planes.

We should talk.
He didn't build the box

^ Thanks... yea, pretty lame to groan me cuz I didn't wanna break up the package, that was listed as a package

and yea, I didn't make the box, robin from bass heads ent. did...

^ yup, and i lol'd @ the word putz, good word, i gatta bring that back into my repertoire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...