Panel Poppers?

i too am on the hunt for some. funny though, i've gone to my local audio store and asked to purchase some. i was told that there is no such thing and to just pull on panels and they will just pop off. which i hate cause i'm scared of breaking/warping my panels. :/

I got mine at the local auto parts store, dont recall the brand right now but it worked all right. I kinda have to finagle it so I don't break the **** plastic dealies though.

Don't get those one's. lilmaniac2 there is a long red handeled one that they make i picked mine up at harbor freight one side is curved other side is flat and works great to get those door panel's out. It was only a couple bucks it comes in handy alot:D. If you want i can take pics of it 2morro ?

Don't get those one's. lilmaniac2 there is a long red handeled one that they make i picked mine up at harbor freight one side is curved other side is flat and works great to get those door panel's out. It was only a couple bucks it comes in handy alot:D. If you want i can take pics of it 2morro ?
i got it to lol....harbor freight ftmfw!

haha yeah pitbull can find some good stuff there sometimes man. lilmaniac doesn't leave scratches if you use it right though i've been using it everytime never left any scratches for me yet. *knock on wood* lol

Anyone used them?Whered you get them?

Which ones work best?
How have you generally gotten your doors off before? You have been doing this for quite sometime haven't you?

**** even I have panel poppers and I don't mess with audio that much anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I use hard plastic ones for around radios and trim panels. They can be found at harbor freight. My favorite set for door panels is my three piece snap on set. I love the extra long one, comes in very handy for those hard to reach clips.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.