Phoenis Gold Titanium 1200.1, old school goodness. some of the best of PG

matthewo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
US
used Phoenix Gold Titanium 1200.1, it is rated at 600x1 at 4 ohm and 1200x1 at 2 ohm. i bought it a while back and had it in my closet. i planed to use it in a stereo install but it never happened. the amp is 25 inches long and just wont fit my current install.

$450 shipped.

pg1.JPG

pg2.JPG

pg3.JPG

pg4.JPG

pg5.JPG

pg6.JPG

pg7.JPG

pg8.JPG

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah, my guess is it will probably end up on ebay, they bring good money whenever they pop up on there. i actually just temp mounted it my trunk for the weekend, just to say i tried it. hahah, it would be shame to have this amp for a while and never actually power anything with it.

i will report back on the SQ, as this is a sq powerhouse amp, thats for sure. and its driving a morel ultimo 10 in my car right now for a few days just for fun.

yeah, my guess is it will probably end up on ebay, they bring good money whenever they pop up on there. i actually just temp mounted it my trunk for the weekend, just to say i tried it. hahah, it would be shame to have this amp for a while and never actually power anything with it.
i will report back on the SQ, as this is a sq powerhouse amp, thats for sure. and its driving a morel ultimo 10 in my car right now for a few days just for fun.
did you try diyma or the pg fourm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.