Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite Passive x-over (old school)

Participant count
  • Participant list

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember
Last edited by a moderator:
Somethings weird. Take. Pic of the top of it. Yours looks like the one on amazon and not In the manual
I do still have this. The link I included in the first post goes right to the manual associated with the crossover in my possession. I do see that the labeling on the top of the crossover in the pic is different....this must be unique to the manual, all physical production models I've seen look just like mine. There are currently 2 ebay auctions with the same crossovers and they are labeled the same as mine. I can provide more pics if you like. But this is the single chassis (left + right) old school PG Titanium Elite crossover. I also have the Morel built 5 inch mids to match that are also available.

Be interested in any trades ? I have a Rockford 360a2 , I have a opti 200.2, I have a brand new ATm battery never used still in the box it's like a 26-2800 it's a smaller one.... Any interest ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.