Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite Ti5's and TiXO Crossover (Morel built)

Participant count
  • Participant list

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember

I have a pair of PG Ti Elite Ti5's (Morel Elate 5's designed and badged as PG), as well as the PG Ti Elite crossover to match.

NO TWEETERS

The mids are used but in very good condition and the crossover is almost new (also includes all jumpers).

Price is $170 shipped (within the US) FIRM...you will not find Morel goodness this cheap anywhere.

I will include pictures tonight when I get home from work.

http://download.phoenixphorum.com/Manuals/Speakers/TitaniumElite/TiEliteComponentsManual.pdf

Thanks

Would you sell just the woofers without the crossovers? I figured no but thought I would ask. thanks!
I can sell just the woofers. I won't be able to post pics til the morning, but if you PM me a cell# I can send pics via text tonight.

I have a pair of PG Ti Elite Ti5's (Morel Elate 5's designed and badged as PG), as well as the PG Ti Elite crossover to match.

NO TWEETERS

The mids are used but in very good condition and the crossover is almost new (also includes all jumpers).

Price is $170 shipped (within the US) FIRM...you will not find Morel goodness this cheap anywhere.

I will include pictures tonight when I get home from work.

http://download.phoenixphorum.com/Manuals/Speakers/TitaniumElite/TiEliteComponentsManual.pdf

Thanks
I will take them.

Can anyone suggest how I might get in touch with the seller? I am guessing "dismember" does not mean he is missing limbs...
Not yet...but I do have a couple ax-wielding ex-wives that may take a swing at changing that!

Sale Pending.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.