Phoenixgolds new 10kw monster

Economies change and they are still in the proto stage, it will be a year until this hit the shores of the good ol' USA, I would imagine
Not to mention, they wont be making many of these... This is just what pg needs to spark more interest in the company from the masses.

Pics of board?
I do have a pic of the board, but it wouldnt appear when I posted it. If someone whos better at making pictures work wants to pm me there email address, then I will send you a gut photo to post for everyone.

Refer back to post number 2 in this thread...
Well yes, I saw that YOU posted it...but that doesn't make it true //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

On their own website it says it does

Well yes, I saw that YOU posted it...but that doesn't make it true //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

It will do 10K of power with the windows roled up, going down hill and the A/C off.

That qoute came from Morgan west, Phoenix golds product manager.. Thats all I know.. More details on the amp will come later.

what kinda fuck question is that..hopefully as many as possible?

Its a very good question but I wouldnt expect you to understand if you are really 18. Some of Phoenix Golds best and limited released amplifiers were released before you were into this hobby.

Phoenix Gold in the past has a huge reputation of releasing Limited special Edition amplifiers.

For example.

Son of Frank

Route 66

Any of the Outlaw series.

Orignial Ocatane big boy 2 channel

just to name a few.

I suspect this Beast will be no exception to being limited in numbers.

Phoenix Gold 10k Beast Gut Shot! Here you go enjoy!

testphoto.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.