Southeast Region Pics from Florida State Finals.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
who's Staypuff?
That fatpat. Hes the one who scammed the guy with my blown up Kinetik HC2400. Then the guy who got scammed got annoying and was banned.

And standing right in front of him is Caps, hes the one who stepped in and paid the guy back.

***** Barber redlighted the second time.. everyone knows it should be Pipo and Neil in the Finals.. that yellow CRX had a pretty good run though.. just not near as loud as Neil's.

Exciting Finals this year though, pretty decent turnout.

Did that guy in that loud ass excursion get told to leave because he kept demoing in everyone's runs? Shit sounded pretty nice.. but that was getting pretty annoying lol.

***** Barber redlighted the second time.. everyone knows it should be Pipo and Neil in the Finals.. that yellow CRX had a pretty good run though.. just not near as loud as Neil's.
Exciting Finals this year though, pretty decent turnout.

Did that guy in that loud ass excursion get told to leave because he kept demoing in everyone's runs? Shit sounded pretty nice.. but that was getting pretty annoying lol.
he stayed there, just shut it off after a while..as far as the bass goes, i couldnt breathe at all in that thing, but the loud horns on the back were just annoying and overkill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.