*PICS* In Trunk Box Build.. 2 15" Immortals - 95 Civic

Pimpdaddyq
10+ year member

Owner: Quicks Car Audio
Clinton Iowa
Alright guys, I finally have begun building the box for my civic to house my 2 immortals.. I did a 144.5 in my expedition, now they are going into my civic..

Began today, and have some pictures of TEST FITS of the pieces.. seems to be going awesome.. its a bit over 8ft^3 and is going to be all one chamber.. and built a little different than a normal box.. you will see..

All and any critism is welcomed, don't flame please, but I am always open for opinions and comments.. so let me know what you think.. never attemped an in trunk build before.. here goes..

Here what it is going in.. very dirty thanks to rain and sawdust.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Couple test fits..

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

This is CURRENTY in progress as we speak.. im on my laptop in the garage..

More pics to come.. im about to begin piecing it together.. let me know..

Andrew

u doing port and subs into the cabin?

Thats the one thing that is gonna ****.. I am gonna do one sub and the port firing into the cabin, and the other mounted on the top of the box firing up (like I used to have the one) both using the same port that fires into the cabin..

I dont like the idea that much, and might not work the best out of all the things I could do, but in my space, and situation I thought it would work well..

Andrew

how long do you anticipate it'll take you to post some numbers? Looks good so far....
A buddy of mine is having a show this saturday in Davenport Iowa.. so if things go well with the show, and me having it ready (hopefully tonight) then saturday I will have numbers from the new TL..

Andrew

looks just like the start of the box for my 18 in my old 95 4 door trunk

stuffing blankets around the top and sides of the box made it alot louder and stopped the rear deck from rattling

looks just like the start of the box for my 18 in my old 95 4 door trunkstuffing blankets around the top and sides of the box made it alot louder and stopped the rear deck from rattling
very good idea.. will do.. thanks

Andrew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.