Piersons in Livermore And the former Brentwood Sight And Sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaveT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok I'll go my expirences in order...first for my 16th birthday I had piersons do an amp deck and sub install (back when I was a noob) and they did a good install but they ran my car into the guys tool box and thru the shop wall!!!!!!!!!!!! (we told him repeadily about the lack of safety neutral switch) but On the plus side they didnt charge for the install:crazy:

Second was my favorite shop in the area (and it was only 10 minutes from my house) Brentwood Sight And Sound they had a great installer (Tony) and the owner Stacey was cool but his wife and the noob they had working the front where pains in the ass but otherwise great prices on great stuff and they sood behind there installs but sadly I went to pick up some cable the other day and my beloved shop was gone (the office was stripped down to bare walls) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif one of the sadest moments in my life now the next closest shop is Boomin Systemz (first off i would not trust a shop with a name like that) they want $375 to do a ****ed ported enlosure:crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Piersons have done a good job with my installs. If i recall you can go to Pantell's in Antioch for good quality work, alittle steep on the prices but they do great work.
have yet to go to pantells I was always a little leary about them.....did you ever get a chance to check out sight and sound?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...