SOLD Pioneer DEH-P8600MP, JL Audio/Stinger/Kicker/Audiopipe/StreetWires hardware

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ferendon
10+ year member

Proabbly drukn
10 ft of red JL Audio 1/0 power wire - $10

2 - 6ft black 4ga grounds, with terminals, factory-crimped - $5

1 - 3ft black 4ga ground, no terminal - Comes with the other two

10 ft of StreetWires 8ga power wire, blue - $5

StreetWires 8ga MIDI fuse holder - $10

2 - JL Audio grounding lugs. - $5

8ft of Stinger HyperFlex 12ga speaker wire - $5

17ft Tsunami RCAs - $5

Stinger distribution block, SPD570, split block, with 2 sides. Each side has a 4ga in, and 2 8ga outs. Can be used for power and ground at the same time. - $15

Stinger Electronics | Product Details

It's the chrome one. Brand new, never installed, still has the tape on top that covers the Stinger logo during shipping.

Audiopipe 1 farad capacitor - $25

Kicker 1/0 fuse holder with 150A fuse - $15

Rockford Fosgate RCAs - $5

12ft of red 8ga, don't recall the brand - $5

12ft of blue or silver JL audio 4ga MetaWire. Comes in a blue jacket, that can be peeled off to make the wire silver. - $5

$90 takes it all, OBO. Will mix and match whatever you need, just let me know, and we'll work out a price.

This is absolutely the best single DIN I've ever owned.

13-band EQ, hiVolt pre-outs, color OLED display, pretty sophisticated crossover capabilities including slope adjustment, Auto EQ and Time Alignment. Comes with radio, harness, pre-out harness, T/A mic, and remote. I have the box and manuals around here somewhere, and if I can find them, they will ship with the radio. The one issue this radio has is the notorious Pioneer clicking face plate. When the face plate closes, the gears will click a couple more times. It's a known issue with Pioneer motorized faces, caused by a bad ribbon cable to the face plate. I was given a price of $85 for the repair by a local Pioneer-authorized service center, and they actually looked at the unit to determine that it is indeed the ribbon cable. I don't have time to get this repair completed before selling. Already loaded in a Metra 99-5812 dash kit, which will fit any 06-09 Fusion/Milan, and many other 04+ Fords. $125/OBO

Here is the ribbon cable

PIONEER RIBBON CABLE DEH-P80MP DEH-P860MP DEH-P8600MP - eBay (item 280528027964 end time Aug-29-10 00:38:38 PDT)

Anything over $10, and I'll take care of shipping.

Paypal preferred, ntowry@hotmail.com

I have an out-of-town family emergency, which is why I'm selling it all. I need to leave Thursday night, and I will deliver/ship whatever I can by then. I'm in and around Fort Worth, but will travel within a reasonable distance. Prices are OBO, and I will take the best offer I have when it's time to start packing.

817-219-276two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ferendon

10+ year member
Proabbly drukn
Ferendon
Fort Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date