Pioneer DEH-P880PRS Stereo + Accessories

SOLD

SOLD

Selling a Pioneer DEH-P880PRS, used but in excellent condition. The output and versatility is top notch. If you've heard of this unit, you know what I am referring to. STRONG 5 volt outputs means articulate, non-fatiguing sound if hooked up properly. You'll understand the quality when you feel the weight the of this unit. All buttons and inputs function 100%, all responsive like when the unit was new.

More specifically: DEH-P880PRS - Superb Sound Control and Clarity just got Better with our New CD Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA

A review: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-reviews/406445-pioneer-premier-deh-p880prs.html

Comes with: Face plate and stereo, pioneer AUX adapter, pioneer wiring harness, microphone and instruction manual (not pictured but included), remote, face plate protective case. I have the original box somewhere haven't located yet I'll keep looking.

Face plate has normal wear for a unit of this age, however it was always taken care of, never abused. You'll notice wear on the left volume knob, however I had the unit connected to steering wheel control most of the time. Doesn't stand out at all. Also some VERY light scratches on the main screen (only noticeable with bright camera flash). Any questions please ask.

$160 shipped

Black stuff is just leftover from electrical tape to secure connection:

Last edited by a moderator:
My eBay member name is 714jasong: you can read some buyer reviews on there, 100%. Here's a screenshot with me logged into 714jasong. If there is any other info I can provide to ensure a safe, honest sale let me know:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Grenadineflaps

Grenadineflaps
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Grenadineflaps