Pioneer or JVC??

Participant count
  • Participant list

MitchJ08
10+ year member

LivinLoud
i am tryin to decide what kind of head unit i want for my setup..i had my mind made up that i would try one of the new pioneer models but then when i went to a car stereo shop a man showed me the new JVC KD-AVX2 and i really like the way it looks..but i also heard it was a bit more complicated to work is this true?witch HU would you prefer?

I checked out that JVC and I don't like how it doesn't sit flush to your dash, the display isn't customizable, and I'm not sure it can play all types of DVDs....like DivX.

It was a decision between the JVC DVD or Pioneer bluetooth 9800. I figured I'd probably be calling ppl more than watching DVDs in my car esp in lineups or traffic so I chose the 9800. Plus most DVD players are fixed to your parking brake so you can't use it when driving....mind you, there's a fix for that but then you better watch out for the cops and esp that car in front of you.

id pick the pioneer. the jvc is nice but ive played with it a lot. it is hard to use and doesnt have too many audio options. and in my opinion a 3.5" dvd screen is useless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.