• Participant list

Th3pWn3r
10+ year member

Post Number: 99,999
Item(s) for Sale:

Polk RTI 12s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are used and a 9/10 I'd say.

Single real wood floorstanding speaker with all MDF construction and resonance-free enclosures

Equipped with dual 5.25-inch polymer composite cone drivers and three 7-inch polymer composite subwoofers with rubber surrounds

Features Power Port technology to reduce "chuffing" or "port noise"

Equipped with one 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeter

Features a neodynium magnet, low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet

Price:

$500 picked up in Chicago seems fair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pickup only, I don't feel comfortable shipping these, I think they'd arrive broken.

Item Pictures:

Pictures will be up shortly.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I just spent a stupid amount of time rotating my pictures on Photobucket because it autorotates them(after I 'fixed' them in MSPaint) and then it doesn't automatically replace the original picture so after like 20 minutes of rotating the same original picture I realized what I/Photobucket was doing -_- Anyhow, here are the pictures(finally), took me a while to get them because they were kind of buried.

Next to some little baby Klipsch speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The only visible damage, super small scuff on the corner.

God **** it, Photobucket is apieceofshit. I rotated and saved the fixed pictures several times and it keeps rotating them anyways, I guess I have to check settings. For now rotate your **** heads. FML.

Bump, $450 picked up or $450 plus shipping(it would be a lot). Willing to trade local for some big batteries like Kinetik HC 2400s, XS Power D3100s or even a H/O alternator for a 1993 Ford Ranger(maybe with a bit of cash on top).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Th3pWn3r

10+ year member
Post Number: 99,999
Th3pWn3r
Chicago,Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies