Pontiac grand am gt sleeper

So Paintball.. You've raced in Gratin? That means you live quite close to me.. How about you give me a little ride in your Viper.. IGHT FOO?! :readytogo Also, I would like to know who you know working at Gratin? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boring.gif.42c69fa49b1e73e6332d62b462a2a4b3.gif

First of all, that car (Grand Am) is front wheel drive, so making any REAL numbers for horsepower will only break ****. Second of all, you do realize your $80,000 junk viper will get spanked by a Z06 that is 25K less than your V10 waste of space, AND gets over 10MPG MORE in the city and about 8MPG more on the highway AND can be driven everyday. And over 30K less than your shitbox porsche.

oh ya, and yer a moron so shut up before you just make yourself look even worse.... if that's possible.

First of all, that car (Grand Am) is front wheel drive, so making any REAL numbers for horsepower will only break ****. Second of all, you do realize your $80,000 junk viper will get spanked by a Z06 that is 25K less than your V10 waste of space, AND gets over 10MPG MORE in the city and about 8MPG more on the highway AND can be driven everyday. And over 30K less than your shitbox porsche.
oh ya, and yer a moron so shut up before you just make yourself look even worse.... if that's possible.
I've made some decent numbers out of my FWD car...350WHP/367lb. ft. which is plenty to beat 90% of the vehicles on the road if that's why I wanted it.

So to say it's not possible to make decent numbers out of FWD vehicles isn't entirely true...but yeah, you're not going to see too many 600+WHP FWD cars.

I've made some decent numbers out of my FWD car...350WHP/367lb. ft. which is plenty to beat 90% of the vehicles on the road if that's why I wanted it.
So to say it's not possible to make decent numbers out of FWD vehicles isn't entirely true...but yeah, you're not going to see too many 600+WHP FWD cars.
a souped up clown car. or the bat mobile (not sure if fwd)

hey how much horsepower do u think i have in my jeep. around 250????

a souped up clown car. or the bat mobile (not sure if fwd)
hey how much horsepower do u think i have in my jeep. around 250????
250 would be a fair assumption, I think that's the rated HP in those. Weights the biggest down fall to any SUV though.

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords has an article in their most recent issue of a 510hp Focus motor they built up. Next issue they're gonna have an article about the performance of the car. I can't understand that kind of power in a FWD vehicle. I mean, it's certainly possible, but you couldn't really drive something like that on the street (too much torque steer and wheel hop). On the other hand, it's quite possible to drive a RWD vehicle with 500+ hp on the street.

I have a 2000 pontiac grand am gt. I am looking into making it a sleeper. My first question is what is the biggest engine that can possibly fit in it. I dont care if it comes out the hood. Next, what turbo could i get that would give it an extra 300 horse???

Ummm maybe its just me but if you want a true sleeper, dont you want it to look completly stock. Hence the engine sticking out of the hood would completly ruin the point. The only thing i can think of that would fit under the stock hood is the 3.8l pos

you arent going to get an extra 300 hp unless you are pushing well over 600 hp all motor. Im sure you can fit a 454 in there with some modification but yoll need up upgrade your driveshaft and transmition and everything. its going to cost you well over 4000 to make that car a true sleeper.
so NOT true.

Hey guys, I live in rochester hills michigan with my dad and grosse pointe shores michigan with my mom. Yes my dad has a 2000 dodge viper gts "ACR". My family are friends with the lapans, if you have ever raced at waterford, you probably herd of robert lapan, hes a great driver with many records, and his dad set the fastest speed on a motorcycle in like the 60's. Well recently my dad boguht me a 1991 spec mazda miata, I will be reacing in te spec class at waterford starting next season. I love the miata even though I have not gotten it on a tarck yet. right now It is in the shop and stuff is being done to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

paintball9908

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
paintball9908
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date