Pontiac grand am gt sleeper

P.S. the zo6 is not faster. Some guy had one at an open track day, what you may find though is that if you were to be given a zo6 and acr gts viper, the zo6 is faster, this is only because 90% of people do not know how to drive the viper correctly. The real way to see a viper driven is to watch somone thats been driving them for years. THey are alot heaver then a zo6, but the suspention, brakes, shocks are better on the viper, I am not sure what hp the zo6 has, i am guessing around 420, well the iper has 470.

BTW, if you have all the knowledge of how to race a viper, and you supposibly know all this stuff about racing engines and have this amazing car background, shouldnt it be a no brainer how to install a new air intake system? I mean come on, its not rocket science, its car science......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif something that everyone here believes your lacking in!

what happend is I was at my moms, it was 2 days before going to my dads (were the viper is), and i wanted to make sure they would fit before i took the jurny over their and found different. I am not mr. no itall, this is only my 1st year, but I hang with very experienced drivers and such.

Funny, a Viper is faster than a Z06 only if there is a superior driver in the Viper... correct? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yes thats correct, a z06 is easier to drive there for will be faster with an average driver, but if you took a pro driver gave him both cars he would be faster in the viper.

The Z06 has a vastly better suspension setup than the Viper. But the best handling/performing American car hands-down is the new Ford GT.

Either way, you've promised us pictures to prove you're not full of crap for quite some time. Until you provide them, maybe you should stop talking out of your ass.

mabey the stock viper, but my dad has a gts acr, they are $15,000.00 more because of an unpgraded suspention, shockers, and other things. so in this case the viper has better suspention.

The Ford GT kicks the Viper's ass. It could be missing on one cylinder and still kick the Viper's ass.

The Bugatti kicks both of their asses.

A turbo for xtra 300 hp? Come on.

I used to be an idiot too, asking how to soup up a fricking 94 Nissan Sentra, until I realized it would never be a fast car because it's essentially an economy car.

My stepfather has a 76 Grand Prix sitting in his garage that would leave your dad's viper and all his otehr cars for that matter in the dust.

Also quit using your dad as a crutch, what your DAD has has nothing to do with what YOU have. Basically you're saying that since your dad has all these cool cars and hes stupid enough to let you drive them, that you're a bonafide bad ass. Do you even know how to work on these cars? Do you know how to work on ANY cars? The first step to being a car bad ass is knowing how to work on cars and do all the souping up **** yourself; You can tell us the full specs of your dad's viper or whatever the hell it is he drives, and you still wouldn't prove to any of us in this board that you know jackshit about cars.

mabey the stock viper, but my dad has a gts acr, they are $15,000.00 more because of an unpgraded suspention, shockers, and other things. so in this case the viper has better suspention.
lol Suspention ? Shockers....? ur an idiot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

that was a typo, I emant shocks. ANd you said I called myself a badd ass cause I ride in my dads cars and drive in them??? were in the hell did you find this, I never in my life said any of the **** you are accusing me of saying, is ure mom a crack head or what, because somthing is affecting you. Yes, for your info I do no how to work on cars to some extent, I am no pro, but i can do average things. All i said was my dad has a viper, I have raced it on a track, and that it is better then the vet. And by the way ure saying all this stuff beats it's ass, well it has no turbos, no supercharges, no noss, and no freakan exhaust. I add a tiwn turbo, 200 shot of noss, and hell its got atleast 850 horse. But my dad id not ready for that power, and he likes it how he is. He is not all about speed, he wants the car to look nice ass well. not to mention a twin turbo will be over $10,000.00. and unless you want to give me that money then go shut the hell up and critasise somone else. you are acting imature, and are just namecalling. dont talk unless you know who I am and we have met in person, and you have seen my dads viper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

paintball9908

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
paintball9908
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date