powerbass xa-3000 thoughts

I haven't used one but i remember snoopdan and a few others had problems with the components breaking off the boards. Some others have had great experiences with them. If I couldn't get one for around $200, I'd stay away from them, but that's just me.

have one sitting in my room now, I loved it but then I blew it (stupid me) being sent it to db-r soon to get fixed. I think they are pretty decent for the price.

have one sitting in my room now, I loved it but then I blew it (stupid me) being sent it to db-r soon to get fixed. I think they are pretty decent for the price.
well the one i was looking into buying is now being fixed at dbr, im just curious because the blowing seems rather common.

There is a guy here in Alberta that strapped 8 of them to a pair of RE subs. He was loud. He liked the woofer. I have the test numbers here, let me grab them.

16v and 1.2 ohm actual load:

67V and 56A actual output for a total of 3763W

Two of these on a pair of 15" RE woofers put up a score of 157.6db legal on the TL.

That was vehicle off.

There is a guy here in Alberta that strapped 8 of them to a pair of RE subs. He was loud. He liked the woofer. I have the test numbers here, let me grab them.
16v and 1.2 ohm actual load:

67V and 56A actual output for a total of 3763W

Two of these on a pair of 15" RE woofers put up a score of 157.6db legal on the TL.

That was vehicle off.
im well aware that they will make rated power, what im more concerned about is the build quality vs. price and am i getting what im paying for.

I was gonna get one, but got skeptic towards the end. I personally like Powerbass products, IMO that amp is a bit overpriced that is the main reason I didnt get it...

im getting quite a deal on it pricewise, so im not horribly worried about that.

just more concerned about build quality and failure rates.

just make sure you have at least 25 kinetick 2400 battery. those thing have a HUGE!!! current draw.
now lets have someone who knows what they're talking about.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.