SOLD PPI amps for auction

read rules dumbass no ebay links allowed
I remember why I left this useless site! becuase of ****'s like you! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

im lost cause he didnt post aany link above so how did he break the rules
He broke the rules because he upset the "I wish I was a mod" wanna be's who think they need to police the forum. You know the type....their mom grounds them for not doing homework and they come here to try and gain some self esteem by pushing other people around.

He broke the rules because he upset the "I wish I was a mod" wanna be's who think they need to police the forum. You know the type....their mom grounds them for not doing homework and they come here to try and gain some self esteem by pushing other people around.
they don't do homework. too many important things to do on the internet.

ok thanks bro so basically he put post them here to say he put them on ebay u cleared it up pretty good thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.