PPI PCX as good as PC series??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just scored a PCX250 from someone and i wanted to know before i waste time hooking it up if it is the same awesome SQ as my old PC250 i used to use.

If so i wanna use it to go active without a outboard crossover. it has a 30-4k crossover for the amp and a seperate on for the rca outputs. so thatll work out great. But i just want to be sure its a good PPI and not that rebadged poweracoustik or DEI bullshit

well i opened it to check the innards and it looks beautiful. but different than the pc250 espescially the fets. this one has 4 large ones for output where the pc250 has numerous smaller ones

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.