Project Log - Big D's System - !!LOTS OF PICS!!

Wake sure that glove compartment closes securely and firmly. Also think about adding some kind of padding. Hard drives do not like vibrations at all.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think im going to make a little foam enclosure for it.

Wow, i was going to get your flame suit ready for you but you're doing great work and stepped up the equipment. Good job man. Are your raps doing as well?

had to.
feel the same way....you've come a long way since you first joined. looks great man.

just... beautifull. ****, didnt know u could customize the 780 like that. pretty neat. love your install. makes me want to make a nice amp rack and mount my cross overs back there. maybe if i get motivated enough one day, i might. might not. i think i might. hehe

Thanks all for the compliments.

To azbass: Yea, the box is the one thing I didn't do much with. I re-carpeted it so the color would match, but that's it. For now I like it, until I upgrade, and change my box too.

dam everytime i look at some re se subs moving like that i just want to go in my ride and lick my re se 12's subs....they move quite a bit as well

nice vid...ur box is 4.5cubes with how many square inch port

Looks really nice. Love the install, specially the amp rack and having the HD connected. I can't wait to make a setup like that, least to get all my music on a big HD. The excursion on those subs is amazing. Gonna have to look at getting a pair.

About the HD

I've had mine in my glovebox for almost a month now, just resting there. Given it's pretty snug, so it's not bouncing around, but I have not had one problem since.

Though, as other said, not a bad idea to secure it down, or make some kind of enclosure. Just make sure it has room the breath so it doesn't overheat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.