PRS 880 faq's

hey need to start a prs 880 faq page. for instance my prs came with a facecase for the face. But i havent figured out how to take off the face and it doesnt say how in the owners manual.

so please chime in on any quarks about the 880.

I am wondering what the plug in bottom of face is for. Is that a i-pod port?

thanks in advance

ok here is a nother one. On page 10 on bottom right of page it says "the red lead (ACC) of this unitshould be connected to terminal coupled with ignition switch on/off operations. If this is not done the vheicle battery may be drained"

is that true? or is it talking about demo mode draining the battery?

If the demo mode is off would the battery still be drained?

this is by far a great radio, lots of features and i gotta learn all of them.. imt rying to get an adaptor/cable connection to go from my laptop to the radio

yeah it is the first real high end deck, i am used to just being happy with vol,bass and trebal. this is bar far the nicest deck i have ever had. I am still gettin used to the TA features and using the pioneer 3 way setup. but being that i am using horns and i think i like the sound of just plain left and right instead of a bunch of delayd siginals. I mean i get it with the whole ta thing but seems to be clearer with 24xs and seperate 30 band eq. The 16 band IMO is nice in the pioneer but just not enoughf eq to get a flat responce when used with my coustic rta. I am going to play with the ta some more but eventually i probbally go back to std mode. I am going to try the network mode but i think i want to get a nother matching 30 band eq as mine to run one on midbass and one on the horns.

but the deck is definately sick. I still dont know all the features it has.

But at least i know how to take the face off now.

No need to apologize. Some of people on this forum need to just relax a bit.

I would suggest, though that if you don't have the manual, you download the pdf of the manual from Pioneer's site.

As for the 30 band eq, I don't think you'll get much benefit out of it. I think you'd be better off working on other pieces of your system.

RTFM is Read the Friggin' Manual.

I read mine, and I'm in love with the deck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

RTFM is Read the Friggin' Manual.
I read mine, and I'm in love with the deck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i know i know. i am slowloy readin my manual. I guess i am really excited about it. I guess i wanted to see if there is anyone elese that has the same buzz as i do over this deck.

i am saving the manual, box. every plastic bag that the deck came with .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ecaREJECT

10+ year member
ecaREJECT
IN the united states of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from