PS3 with 4 games... FS

what size hard drive? do you stiil have the original box?

80gig.

I lost the box in my latest move... I might come across it prior to the sale, but don't put much faith in that.

is this backwards comp?

No, I do not believe it is.

I think only the rare 60gig is out of the box capable of playing ps2 games.

However, I've seen PS2 software available on PSN, so it MIGHT be possible to download drivers to add that. If I recall correctly, it was a free download, too.

No, I do not believe it is.
I think only the rare 60gig is out of the box capable of playing ps2 games.

However, I've seen PS2 software available on PSN, so it MIGHT be possible to download drivers to add that. If I recall correctly, it was a free download, too.
I had an 80gb that i purchased in Nov. 2007, and it was backwards compatible //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The first 80 gb is backwards compatible. I beleive the first three ps3s (20,60,80) are backwards compatible. Why you selling? How long have you had it and the games?

The games have all been new additions... They were all picked up on release date, respectively. So, Late Oct, to Early Nov.

I've had the PS3 for about 6 months now.

No problems with it, I traded the TV and Blu Rays I used with it for the majority of the time, and to be honest, I want to use the money towards finishing my tattoo.

I would be willing to part games if I could get buyers for EVERYTHING.

I don't want to be stuck with a game or something along those lines without any way to assure other buyers that it was in perfect working order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Loud3

5,000+ posts
Pay me, *****.
Loud3
Sin City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies