Pyramid amps

• Thread starter <Bassboy>
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
&

<Bassboy>

Hey, i want to know why everyone hates pyramids. I have never heard them, but everyone says theyr'e crap. please tell me what is the difference that i wouldn't buy a pyramid.

I won't tell you they are crap..I will suggest you go to wherever and listen to a Pyramid amp on the best possible speakers.. Then go and listen to another amp in a better shop..Rockfor, PPI ADS etc on some good speakers..If you can't hear the difference go ahead...The one thing Negative thing I will say is that they don't have the best reputation for a long life.

Mike

i will say they are CRAP... bottom of the bucket CRAP..

they are underrated, not powerful, full of distortion, and a complete waste of $$$

when you buy a 1000 watt amp brand new at retail price for less then 150.00 ...... you know somethings up. later

Originally posted by :Hey, i want to know why everyone hates pyramids. I have never heard them, but everyone says theyr'e crap. please tell me what is the difference that i wouldn't buy a pyramid.
Pyramids are very low quality, I wouldn't recommend building a system around them. but keys is right, go listen to them and if you can't tell the difference then you woun't have a problem with them I guess.

i had a pyramid PB781X wit 1000W and i had it for about a year and yesterday it died on me for no reason at all...i turned my car off one day then the next morning i went back in my car and my subs didnt work and i wondered hey wuts goin on so then i studied the situation and found out my amp. mysteriously blew.....kinda *****...i wouldnt trust pyramid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.