Question regarding current situation.

or maybe you just don't have the ablls tough guy. Maybe I should call you tough girl instead...Wait I guess it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl. You can be both and go **** yourself.

or maybe you just don't have the ablls tough guy. Maybe I should call you tough girl instead...Wait I guess it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl. You can be both and go **** yourself.
Now you should know how the OP feels, for not getting his money back.

Now you should know how the OP feels, for not getting his money back.
I do know what it's like to be burned on things like this, that's why I would never intentionally do it to someone else.

I know. I admit that this forum makes me sound like the world's biggest jerk, but I don't care. Not after the way everyone on here has been. SO when he losses in court and I walk out pointing and laughing at him, he should only blame all the guys on here who attacked me and made me stop caring about him.

I know. I admit that this forum makes me sound like the world's biggest jerk, but I don't care. Not after the way everyone on here has been. SO when he losses in court and I walk out pointing and laughing at him, he should only blame all the guys on here who attacked me and made me stop caring about him.
**** your so retarded...you never cared to begin with or you would have refunded the money....your a TERD

you didnt care about him in the first place. and if you did you would of refunded his money way before this thread was even started.

wow dtp you sound like a 12 year old that thinks he is tough ****.
And although it doesn't mean crap anymore, you of all people should know that I at least had good intentions. You're the guy I was talking to when I first decided to sell the amp. Remember?

you didnt care about him in the first place. and if you did you would of refunded his money way before this thread was even started.

nobody knew as much about what's going on then...

Have fun. You dont even have proof that the package reached his house, let alone you win the court case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

str8_up

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
str8_up
Spartanburg,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies