Question regarding current situation.

no really lol.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif the piece of paper means ****....post the receipt and the delivery confirmation they handed you as well.
wow you bought confirmation and not insurance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
No problem...It won't be for a few hours, but I'll post them. DOn't really see why it matters though...There's links in this thread you can follow to see that I at least shipped him something.

kermit-thumb.jpg

Forum got boring...What's green, six inches long, and smells like bacon? GIve up? Kermit's finger...

Actually I only posted the thing they sent me in the mail, but if you guys wanna see the reciept I will gladly post it (in a few hours when I get to a functional scanner)
It doesn't matter if you sent it. It was lost in transit, be it stolen or otherwise, so it's your responsibility to refund the buyer and track down and open a claim with the shipping company. He paid for a product he never received, and that makes you a scammer and a theif. If he takes this to court you can go back to jail. Seeing as how you've already done time it should make the judge's decision a lot easier too.

Refund the buyer and get your money back from USPS.

It doesn't matter if you sent it. It was lost in transit, be it stolen or otherwise, so it's your responsibility to refund the buyer and track down and open a claim with the shipping company. He paid for a product he never received, and that makes you a scammer and a theif. If he takes this to court you can go back to jail. Seeing as how you've already done time it should make the judge's decision a lot easier too.

Actaually, I can't. I've already contacted the police regarding my liability. yes, I'm a jerk, but no, I'm not liable (at least definatley not criminally)

ding dong calling his police dept. today.......if it goes to court

a guy that bends over in jailwho would be in the wrong.........and how easy a decision a felon stealing from a minor over the internet should be a hard decision.....like i said before i hope you get O.J.'s lawyer

You and your friend allready insulted me. I may have you blocked but I didn't remove you from my friends list as I hoped by this morning I would have an apology for your erratic behavior. Guess I was wrong.

and you've insulted me, we're even.
I didn't go as far to call you degrading names. and i only "insulted you" because you insulted me first. I am not apologizing until you remove that bulletin and you give me one first. I didn't come on here for you to turn on me. I was simply trying to help. If you don't want a friend to help, you shouldn't have posted the bulletin. I didn't turn on you, I just think giving in and paying him back even if it's $100 will help you out and just get it over with.

Actaually, I can't. I've already contacted the police regarding my liability. yes, I'm a jerk, but no, I'm not liable (at least definatley not criminally)

how are you not liable? The man never got his product. If the man never got his product, the only person who is responsible for confirming the product is shipped with signature authorization is the sender. Seriously, if you've never comprehended this, you should have never dealt with online-transactions. And since you have done time prior to this transaction, then you know how the court system work, therefore if you intend on using your aliby as in excuse, you should have already known this won't slide.

how about a tracking #?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

str8_up

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
str8_up
Spartanburg,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied