"Go To" Components ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

GetLikeMe
10+ year member

Stuntin' is a Habbit!
SoCal
Been out the game for a bit and everyone still comes to me for advice for audio. Lately alot of requests for just door speakers etc basically best bang for your buck. And **** i dont know whats out anymore.. So whats the new best bang for your buck around 100$? I remember the PG RSD's were the go to components for a while.. Than last i remember Crescendo had a nice comp set for about 100$ bucks.. So my question is whats the "Go To" component set now a days when you need a nice set for cheap? Thanks!

Ya ive noticed a lot of stuff is 150$ **** i guess everything has gone up eh? those PG RSD's were like 60$ and ****** lol

I'm a MS62c owner and I'll say one thing. These wont sound bad in any setup, but they'll be starving for potential without being able to be placed on axis. Something I just figured out. Otherwise, solid performers and not too power-hungry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.