"was" sounddomain an authorized jbl dealer?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i dont think they sell stuff anymore - but i know i stil got the reciept for this amp in the depths of my closet - now to find it =)

woot found it

good just wanted to make sure before i sent the amp in and had them be like uh... =P

now i just gotta see what jbl says...

the warranty card with the amp says 1 year warranty (and of course its been 1 year 3 months)

on their website it says 3 years...

just emailed the form to them - see what they say

now i just gotta see what jbl says...
the warranty card with the amp says 1 year warranty (and of course its been 1 year 3 months)

on their website it says 3 years...

just emailed the form to them - see what they say

Hmm, strange.

Anyways, good luck with your endeavor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i don't think cardomain even sells audio equipment anymore. if you click on the caraudio link in their site it brings you to crutchfield. maybe crutchfield bought them out?
lol they could prolly buy out microsoft with their prices - after only selling one set of speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.