quote for single SA8

Yep, we are fighting with Sprint as they do not want to work with me at all. Even though I have insurance..but what ever...

I will PM you shortly with a quote...been up all night looking for our dog's as the neighbors decided to break there side of the fence and allow them to escape out.

might be OT but oh well

dogs-out.jpg

llulz

lol, you guys need more phones
Indeed we do. The business line is forwarded to a few phones, but no one answers when they are off haha. I figured Amber would have been back by now..but who knows. She went shopping so it may be a while. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yes, but since I did this with out prior payment it was an "after hours build". Not a build we put into the line up. You also said it was no hurry or rush. So please take your pick on if you needed it ASAP or when I can get to it. Also I posted just 4 days ago saying it was being stained. Meaning it is built, just being finished.

I will be in Perryville this weekend if you are going to be passing through.I can bring it with me and you can pay for it then if you like.

In cape, i got f'ed cause i had to work christmas or christmas eve.

sorry if i sound a little off. ive been on the phone for the past couple of days with mmats, they totally f'ed up my amp and have no idea what the **** they are doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GavinVoy

10+ year member
stupid should hurt.
GavinVoy
St. Louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date