Quoted 450$ for reupholstery...

Participant count
  • Participant list

RumbleNTheTrunk
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Liberty, TX
....Alright so a local reupholstery shop quoted my 450$ to get both of my bucket seats reupholstered however i want them with whatever material i can imagine besides leather...the guy who works there...Wes is very good...does this sound good and what material should I get it in? I was thinking two-tone..red in the middle and black on the outsides....he said something about having the red done in ultra suede or something

what car? if its a truck....i call tweed. is it really only 450 to get it done??? i wish someone could reupholster my seats with tan base and black piping for that much.
Yup 450$ for both buckets...he sad with any material besides leather...its a '94 ford f-150 I was thinking black on the outside with tweed and in the middle red maybe ultrasuede?

too much especially for houston. i had my old montecarlo seats(fron and rear), visors, rear deck and carpet done for 900 and thats with gucci material and blue leather. its here in san antonio but he charges 125-per seat thru me since i have done 4 cars with him now but usually charges 150 per seat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RumbleNTheTrunk

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
RumbleNTheTrunk
Liberty, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date