RCA cable problem easy fix?

Participant count
  • Participant list

element96x
10+ year member

the rca cables connected to my amp, are like not touching properly because they sometimes stop working till i go back and wiggle them and in certain positions they work and some they don't, should I just grab some vice grips and squeeze them a little bit? I really don't want to go buy new rca's cause I don't want to reinstall them all nice like these ones are cause Im in a jeep cherokee and it takes forever going through the middle seat and getting the head unit out without taking off that stupid plastic dash cover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...
Yep, the subs don't move at all when both RCA cables are plugged in. I updated the firmware this morning. Unfortunately it didn't fix my issue...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

element96x

10+ year member
element96x
wilkes-barre pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from