RE audio SEX15d4 opinion!

eabguy

Has anyone had these subs? If so how do you feel about them. Im looking to put 4 15s in the back of my extended cab Silverado. I have read many reviews and havent seen anything bad about them. But I want some enthusiast and people that know what there talking about to give me a decent review. Help please! And thank you.

If you want something thats exactly like the old RE SE's and SX's which where when they where good subs look at DC and GPI... Or look into SSA, Fi, AA, SA, Skar, DD and the many other names that pop up around here...

no goin for just 2 15s for right now till the fall. then i plan to get 2 more. and not sure which amp im goin with. depends what subs i get. only lookin to spent $200 a sub tho for now.

ok so I guess my question is now what subs should i go with that are $200 or less a piece?

Incriminators, AQ, Sundown, DC, Fi, RE MT, AA and such...

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Seems like people are staying away from RE's equipment these days. I believe their quality has decreased since they became very popular awhile back.

They are no longer hand made in the USA... Now are made in China. So not as great as they were. But still amazing subs

The new RE is not high quality like they used to be. I would go with done SSA DCON, skar audio, or and FI sub. But you really need to decide how much power you want to support.

The new RE is not high quality like they used to be. I would go with done SSA DCON, skar audio, or and FI sub. But you really need to decide how much power you want to support.

Yeha but they still are awesome subs. Im running one right now and its solid.

Ur sig says you are running an SX... Is it an SXx?
right, thats waht i was wondering. i have two 10" sx's in my civic and also a se i use for testing etc. cant find them around anymore unless you buy the few left that are selling on ebay for 300 each lol. heard the the newer ones are not near as good as the older ones. glad i have my older ones. i love my sx 10s.

right, thats waht i was wondering. i have two 10" sx's in my civic and also a se i use for testing etc. cant find them around anymore unless you buy the few left that are selling on ebay for 300 each lol. heard the the newer ones are not near as good as the older ones. glad i have my older ones. i love my sx 10s.
Yes, I have used both SE and ***, and the SE is far superior. And yea I seen those, they are in from the UK or something like that.

Yes, I have used both SE and ***, and the SE is far superior. And yea I seen those, they are in from the UK or something like that.
yea i was just looking for another sx d4 10 and cant find one other than those. not paying that much. iirc the old se's and sx's share same motor just use a different coil. not sure on why they say sx's not recommend sealed where the se can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.